Hi everyone, I am into spreading/framing butterflies as a hobby, and I usually order them online (dried already). This weekend, a friend of mine found a beautiful monarch that had passed away floating in a lake on his camping trip, put it in a ziploc bag, and brought it to me. It had been in the bag for 5 days and was totally intact/no visible signs of mold, but it was still kind of wet. I went to take it out and it really stinks! I was hoping for advice because I’m honestly not sure what to do with a specimen like this to prevent molding or rotting. Should I freeze it? Let it dry out and then inject a little alcohol into it? I’ve seen various answers online and I’m not sure what’s best — any help would be appreciated!